Welcome back to another Make It Monday! Today I’ve got a super yummy, easy stromboli!
If you love pizza… you’ll LOVE this! I did use my air fryer for this (which bakes, fries, dehydrates, etc.). I feel this could easily be done in the oven as well!
- 1 thin crust pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Pepperoni (and/or any of your favorite pizza toppings)
- Italian Seasoning
- Roll out your pizza dough on a cutting board (you may want to sprinkle some flour down to prevent sticking)
- Flatten out the dough pretty thin
- Cut in half down the middle
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on each half
- Add parmesan cheese
- Spread mozzarella cheese on each half
- Add a layer of pepperoni
- Take each half and roll the dough into a log and press the ends closed
- Cut 5 slits in each roll, and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top
- Place rolls on parchment paper spritzed with cooking spray- slit side down
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes, flipping halfway through.
You can serve this with warm pizza sauce if you like for dipping. Again, I cooked this in my air fryer, so time may differ for a conventional oven.
This is something I LOVE to cook when I need easy and quick. It serves 4 (half a roll per person).
You can definitely experiment with different toppings too! Definitely something the whole family will love, and kids will love helping put these together!
What else is on my menu this week? My easy chicken tacos!
Check out last week’s recipe for an easy taco bake too!