Welcome to another Make It Monday!
Today’s recipe is another I found on Pinterest (and yet now I can’t find it again… hmmmm). It’s Cheesy Chicken and Rice.
I don’t think this recipe could be any simpler!
- 1 pound of Chicken Breasts
- 2 cans of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cans of Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Rice (or some kind of pasta if you prefer)
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot (may want to spray cooking spray to prevent sticking– I forgot this time!)
- Pour the soups on top
- Season if you like- I used my usual: salt, pepper, garlic and onion
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Shred the chicken
- Cook rice or pasta
- Top rice or pasta with the chicken and soup mixture
I’ll be honest… I haven’t had a chance to try this one yet! I made it last night, and will probably give it a try for dinner tonight!
I do think this would be great as a freezer meal, and just take out what you need and make the rice or pasta as needed.
Check out last week’s recipe: Crockpot Chicken and Potatoes
Here are a few photos from me making Cheesy Chicken and Rice (no rice pictured)